“Best cupcakes in Toronto”

For the love of Cake
Ranked #1,826 of 8,897 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Every cupcake that we have had has been fantastic! We have purchased cupcakes here a number of times now and no matter the flavour, the cupcake has been moist and the icing has been perfect (never too sweet or too dense).

We will continue to use For The Love of Cake for future get-togethers that we hold as our friends have loved the cupcakes too!

1  Thank S G

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very very tasty cupcakes! Icing was nice and soft... Not like the hard garbage you get from grocery store cupcakes. Cake part was nice and fluffy. 7 minis were $12.50, so a little expensive, but you really do get what you pay for. Would return for sure.

1  Thank TAMember06262013
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Presentation, taste and service all get 5 stars from me! I have tried cupcakes all over the country and find that there are very few that satisfy my cupcake needs. I feel that with cupcakes, I should be able to eat it with my eyes closed and decipher what the flavour is based on my taste buds alone. But I've found that many cupcake places have these flavours that sound amazing, but when you try them the flavour is severely lacking. Not here! They pack those cupcakes full of ingredients and top them off with a tonne of icing and a suitable garnish. They taste as good as they look. I have yet to find a place that decorates their cupcakes as detailed as this place. I had put in a large order for pick up and did so online with no hassles at all. They were great to deal with, and their little shop in Liberty Village was adorable and showcased all that they do very well. I have learned quickly with cupcakes that it is not always the "popular" place that is the best, it almost never is actually. Try other places besides the "one" that is most talked about.

1  Thank 13travel_bug