“Great Experience ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Was in for Fan Expo and Boston Pizza was our go to as our wrist bands gave up 15% off which was awesome...Our server Sarah E was so polite and friendly and super fast considering how busy it was with Fan Expo going on...I highly recommend the onion soup ..Had the MVP burger and my niece had the chicken quesidias!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Hi, Michelle! We're glad to hear you had a great experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Great bar service, the bartender was polite and prompt. But a beer and an order of wings for $30. I think its a bit much, mainly because it was for 8 wings 2 carrots, 2 celery sticks and a 16 ounce beer. Im use to getting this exact meal at most bars but not at this cost for the overall breakdown. At the very least, load me up on some celery & carrot.

Date of visit: September 2018
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Hi, Scott. Your feedback is important to us and we will be sure to share your comments with our culinary team. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

after CN Tower visit it was nice place to have dinner; kind staff, good menu with many different pizzas; good beer; nice view (we sat near the window); portions are big

Date of visit: August 2018
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hi, Marina! We're glad to hear you had a great dinner. Come back soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

I had a good piece of steak, my son had a small pizza and wings. As usual the food was very good, but I was vividly reminded why I don't go here more often, even though it is a logical place to have dinner before a ball game. The sound system was on full blast, so we had a hard time conversing. Turn the sound down, please.

Date of visit: September 2018

Hi, there. We're glad to read that you and your son enjoyed your food, but we're sorry that the sound was too loud. Your feedback is important to us and we'd like to learn more. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can make it better! Thanks.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

I have experienced the before and after of this location. It got a serious face lift about a year ago and ever since its been beautiful and calling my name.
I recently popped in with 3 friends before going to a TIFF party and we loved it.
There was great music on the entire time and let me tell you how much that was appreciated. I personally found the drink selection quite exceptional, as there was at least 15 beers on tap that I could see but I opted for a tall can since they were only 6 bucks. We shared a Pizza Bella. A thin crust deliciousness that needs to be shared with the world. My friends both mentioned to me how much it felt like a downtown fancy version of the Boston Pizzas in the burbs, I would have to agree. I also took note of the level of attention and service which was on point. Well done folks.

Date of visit: September 2018

Thanks for the 5 stars! We're glad to hear you and your friends had a great experience. We hope to serve you again soon!