“Best Indian Restarant in the Toronto”
Review of Agra Fine Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Agra Fine Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Toronto
“Best Indian Restarant in the Toronto”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Truth to be told, this is the best Indian restaurant in the GTA not just Toronto. I have tried so many restaurants in Mississauga, Toronto, Brampton and I never tasted such food. Each dish has its unique taste, not like all other resto all food taste the same.
Highly recommended and I would defiantly come back again and again.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Ray S

Toronto, Canada
“Takeout was DISAPPOINTING”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Upon reading a number of glowing reviews I excitedly anticipated trying this restaurant. I ordered 2 dishes for takeout and was most disappointed. The Butter Chicken had 2-3 small pieces of chicken in it (each piece was about a one inch cube)!!! The rest was curry/sauce! Even the taste of the butter chickencurry was off, a little too sweet. I have tasted great butter chicken and I'm not sure what happened to this one. As for the Malai shrimp, well they promised 9 shrimps and gave me 8, so perhaps I shouldn't complain too much about quantity. Again, the malai curry was not very authentic in flavour. I'm hoping it was an off day or maybe avoiding take-out is the way to go.
The restaurant itself looked clean and enticing. The staff were also pleasant.

• Visited February 2013