“Excellent spa experience”
Review of The Beauty Studio

The Beauty Studio
Ranked #12 of 108 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Making your skin look healthy and beautiful while improving your overall wellbeing is our passion and profession. If you need a "quick fix" for your skin or your concern is to achieve healthy and glowing everyday look - we are here at The Beauty Studio to help you.SpecialtiesSkin Care Treatments - Dermalogica:Detailed skin analysis with home care prescription, recommendations and tips - free of charge.Classic "Rebirth", Age-smart skin treatments, Acne prone skin, Express Facials, Eye treatment.Syneron - Skin Rejuvenation, Laser Acne Treatment and post acne scaring, Skin Tightening - Non surgical facelift. Massagecertified, holistic or registered (RMT) Eyelash careTinting (Reflectocil) or Eyelash extensions (Misencil) Laserhair removal - Laser Diode system Yogaprivate and small classes with best Toronto teachers
“Excellent spa experience”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This spa is well worth a visit. The owner Nataliya, is extremely knowledgeable and obviously loves what she does. She took her time answering all of my questions and explaining the process (I had the skin rejuvenation treatment). I never felt rushed. She also gave me some very good tips about skin care. She informed me about her product line, but never put pressure on me to purchase. This was really important to me as I have been to other spas where pressure is applied to buy a lot of products. The whole experience was excellent. I will be back in a few weeks for more treatments and to buy some products.
I highly recommend this spa.

Visited January 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommend!!!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I highly recommend anyone looking for a great aesthetician to visit "The Beauty Studio" in the Junction. Nataliya is very knowledgeable, well trained and professional. I decide to have 6 treatments of the "Skin Tightening ReFirme". I'm thrilled with the results, my skin is much firmer, smoother, and I have such a radiant glow. The Beauty Studio's prices are excellent! It's a very wonderful relaxing spa to go to. Five Stars From Me!!!

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“the perfect yelash extensions”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I came to Nataliya with only a few eyelashes left on my eyes after having a bad experience. I was very happy to find her because she offers the best service for a very reasonable price. I couldn't be any happier with my new eyelash extensions. I have been to two other places and neither compare. If you are looking for someone who is professional, friendly, knowledgeable and experienced I highly, highly recommend the beauty studio!

Visited June 2013
Hamilton
“very good experience in Toronto”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friend and I walked into this spa last weekend. We got lucky and they took us in without an appointment.

Last weekend I was visiting a friend in Toronto. We were walking in the Junction and happened to walk into the Beauty Studio. I was very impressed with their friendliness and services. I found prices are reasonable as well. I had my skin analysis and microdermabrasion treatment. It was great! Definitely coming back. I wish the were places like this in Hamilton.

Visited May 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place and exellent service, but very hard to book”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked my Chemical peeling and the treatment itself was very well done - not only very relaxing, but I got my eyes opened on my all skin regime - very educational, tons of small tips that actually make a lot of sence.
But at the time of booking I was hoping to get my appointment next day, but they were booked and I got a spot only the next week, which is not quite convinient for my last minute life style.

Visited February 2013