“Discovery out of no where”
Review of Eat Fresh Be Healthy - CLOSED

Eat Fresh Be Healthy
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We decided to go here for an office lunch. Some one from our group had been here before and highly recommended it and with the summerlicious menu, the price was pretty good.

The food was pretty awesome and the staff was friendly and smiling. The soup was actually more like a mocktail - watermelon, passion fruit with mint - extremely refreshing. The main course was a ravioli with wine based white sauce. I found the sauce a bit more salty than required and the dessert was also awesome.

What left me stunned was that this was rated as the number 2 restaurant in Toronto when I came back and looked forward to post a review. The restaurant was good but it was not t hat great....! For the number 2 restaurant tag, the place looked a bit run down and i would have expected a little more sophistication from the people who are running it.

This made me think, these guys didnt plan to be the number 2 restaurant..they were just voted to be. They attracted enough attention and kept up with the good food to reach there..Kudos to them...! All the best guys, keep it up.

1  Thank saraadi

Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a meal!
Yes, the place is small and nothing fancy and you need a reservation (unless you're okay with waiting), but this meal was so delicious, we will come back again next time we're in Toronto! We had lamb rolls for appetizer and as we were finishing up, they brought us another one and explained that the chef wasn't happy with the amount of lamb the first batch had, so he made us new ones. What?! I've never had that experience before. The salmon burger came with a nice size piece of salmon, so I just skipped the bun and enjoyed the delicious piece of fish on my plate. Everything was great! We never had a three course meal for $25. It was worth more. We loved it! Will be back again!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great experience. Came by for lunch. The food quality was amazing, service was very good. Food was delicious and at a really good price (when we stayed, it was $20 per person for lunch)

Excellent, I'd go back today if I could!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Very imaginatively presented courses. The starters were fantastic - the main courses had more to wish - pretty basic. My dessert, pannacotta was swimming in a yellow tasteless sauce.
Friendly staff. Small place- more like a cozy hole in the wall. Rather unfresh rest room.

1  Thank Gunilla U
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Quite the unassuming restaurant. My sister took me here for a set lunch. $20 got us a three course meal that was delicious, gourmet, and well prepared. Everything was made to order so please do not come here if you are rushed. The service was also excellent. I like how all the fresh vegetables were displayed out me open and then used in the cooking process.

1  Thank Aaron W