“So Delicious”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Delicious, fresh & affordable! Never disappoints!! I love that everything is prepared to order and it is a laid back environment. The food quality is great and a nice variety.

1  Thank Kelly N

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Tried this small and inconspicuous restaurant with my friend during visiting Toronto. The exterior is not charming, or we can say a bit simple, and this might keep you away. I suppose you have lost a chance to try the good taste. We had a $20 lunch including appetizer, entree and dessert, which is quite cheaper than other fine food restaurants. They are very delicious and sufficient without any flaw. Although there are two waiter/waitress, we were served well enough. This is definitely a hidden gem at Dundas St. And the hostess told me they changed the menu totally around every 2 months, so each time you come here, there comes a new surprise. We were chatting with the chef after the lunch, they were aware of the exterior needed to be renewed, however, the gov did charge a lot on all aspects, like the noise licence for playing background music and exterior renovation. They can't afford this by keeping the current price level, so they need investment. As a whole, I will strongly recommend this restaurant to all my friends! Just try, it will blow your mind!

1  Thank Kelvin T
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Took my boyfriend here for his birthday after seeing all the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were surprised at first because for lack of a better term it looks like a hole in the wall restaurant. Tiny, old, and family run, but we have never had such an incredible meal for such amazing value. We each got their prefix menu that included an appetizer, main, and dessert for something like $25. Not only were their menu items original and delicious, but the portion sizes were incredible! We will definitely be back!
We recommend the quail and shrimp bruschetta appetizer, as well as the pork chop as a main. Just make sure you bring your appetite because the portion sizes are solid but worth every bite to finish.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

If you love food, you will love this restaurant. Everything is cooked to order in front of your eyes. This is not fine dining...there are paper napkins, no white tablecloths. There is no fancy drink menu or wine list (I don't even think you can get alcohol). The focus is on the food and it shows. Will return when I am back in Toronto.

1  Thank Jon T
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were visiting Toronto and visited this restaurant based on Trip Advisor's reviews. We were not disappointed as Chef Dan prepared a fabulous lunch. If you enjoy cooking, it is a real treat to watch a master chef work! The atmosphere is friendly and the deep commitment to offering the freshest ingredients is obvious. Since every item is created to order, be prepared to take your time and savor your meal! If this restaurant were in Vermont, it would take 2 weeks to get a table!