“AMAZING value and flavours!”
Review of Eat Fresh Be Healthy - CLOSED

Eat Fresh Be Healthy
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING value and flavours!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Will definitely return--liked the flavours of every part of the meal, from amuse to app to main to dessert, even the take-away cookies! Portion sizes were more than generous, too!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank BubbaBri888

Utica, New York
“Dinner 4/24/14”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited Eat Fresh Be Healthy today during our visit in Toronto. For $25 each, we had a three course dinner and it was absolutely amazing. Each course was like a work of art from the head chef and I wondered if I should eat it or stare at it. When I finally are my meal, it was great. I'm a picky eater and I didn't know how id react, but I was surprised. Definitely give this place a try. Just make sure you know what times they are open. We luckily showed up at 5 for dinner and they were just reopening after the lunch to dinner break.

Boulder, CO
“Funky name, great place!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Was in Toronto for a conference and also drawn here because of the numerous positive reviews. This place is really small, family run, and the décor is minimal. It can be easily missed or easily excused as a hole in the wall. The menu is a 3 course chef menu for $25 (dinner) or $20 (lunch). Everything is made from scratch, so it does take a little while to get your food. The veggies were really fresh - possibly farm fresh but I could be wrong there. They are also very good with food allergies (one of my dinner companions was gluten free).
Starter was mussels, the main was lamb ribs, and dessert was panna cotta. The lamb ribs were a bit fatty, but everything was delicious and cooked perfectly. I loved the fact that everyone got veggies and the presentation was that of a fine dining establishment. They do not seem to have any drinks here - alcoholic or otherwise - which seemed a bit odd. But our server was very friendly and more than willing to refill our water glasses.
I thought this place was a great find for both the delicious food and affordable price. I even took some of their business cards and passed them out at the conference.

• Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“I love that Eat Fresh is so highly rated...”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Haven't been in a while, but they serve the absolute best sandwiches you can get in Toronto. Their take on the club sandwich is to die for. And their pulled pork sandwich is one of the best in Toronto. Badly in need of some new lighting, but apart from that, I love this place. I've been dozens of times and will continue to go.... though I heard a rumour they don't make sandwiches anymore. Say it ain't so! Ah one more thing... I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that the service is sub-par. The woman who does the serving is kinda unprofessional, will often forget to give you water, will leave you alone for way too long, and isn't overly pleasant. I believe she's the wife/sister of the head chef. The head chef/owner is incredibly pleasant.

• Visited November 2013
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We phoned early evening for a reservation and were delighted to get the last table for the night. With just one night in Toronto and being a committed Trip Advisor researcher we were very pleased with this little treasure. Small and unostentatious in size it was big on delicious, tasty, fresh food, cooked before you. The service was friendly and welcoming and the idea of the focus being on the dishes served rather than bread, alcohol or beverages, except for water, allowed for a menu of several choices with a very acceptable price of $25 for a three course meal. Well done to the team for their hard work and innovative approach.

• Visited April 2014