“BEST BARGAIN IN TORONTO”
Review of Eat Fresh Be Healthy - CLOSED

Eat Fresh Be Healthy
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Eat Fresh was incredible. The portions were perfectly sized and the prix fixe menus for lunch and dinner were the best deal in all of Toronto. I ate there three times in five days and every visit was FANTASTIC. If you're in Toronto looking for a fantastic meal for a reasonable price, try Eat Fresh!

1  Thank CCarlyle
There are newer reviews for Eat Fresh Be Healthy

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Located on Dundas Eat Fresh from the outside appears to be a fast food dive restaurant but this is far from the truth.

Everything is made fresh to order and there are good size portions. Even the presentation of the food is laid out nicely.

I walked in for lunch and decided to go for the tomato bisque soup and the maple pulled pork sandwich. Both items were great, I was especially pleased with the pulled pork as the maple and pear gave it a bit of a twist compared to regular pulled pork.

I would go here again.

2  Thank Barry C
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Go for yourself and enjoy. Chef Dan and his wife were awesome. And so was the food. I never expected such a great experience, I only wish I lived there I would eat there several times a week.

1  Thank 1BigDaddy1
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I am so grateful to my neighbours for recommending Eat Fresh Be Healthy because I may otherwise have never given this hidden gem a try! Located on the south side of Dundas Street between Bay and University, one could easily miss this unassuming little restaurant because it doesn't look like much from the outside (or on the inside, for that matter) but when the food is this spectacular, the décor matters not!

I am always amused when people walk by the window and do a double take when they see the artfully prepared meals on our plates. This place is something really special and the food stands out among any other options in the area. In fact, everything on the menu could easily compete with any top restaurant in the city (but without the fancy restaurant prices!) With such outstanding quality and taste and generous portions at reasonable prices, the food speaks for itself and is much more impressive than the casual atmosphere suggests.

Ever since our first dinner here in summer 2012, my husband and I have been hooked on Chef Dan's incredible culinary creations and we consider ourselves regulars now, for both dine-in and take-out. I am quite certain that anyone who goes for one meal at Eat Fresh Be Healthy will definitely return! I sent my parents to Eat Fresh and they were immediately made to feel as though they were family.

Chef Dan and his wife are both such lovely and warm people but what impresses most is how beautifully presented the meals are. We almost don't want to disrupt the presentation just to eat it, but it actually even tastes better than it looks! Chef Dan takes such care and shows great passion for everything he prepares from scratch daily with fresh, seasonal and flavourful ingredients. A few photos will tell the whole story though. Be prepared to drool.

2  Thank PalladiumBride
Reviewed November 6, 2012

What a great experience , last month me and my son went to Toronto for my friend weeding, one of my other friend recommend this resturant , that's perfectly right choice, a fresh food,the fruit soup in ice bowl. Fantastic idia!!!!!! Hats of to the cheff!!! We really enjoyed.

2  Thank Murali T