“Live music”

Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: Get the proper pub experience. We balance Irish-inspired dishes and North American classics. We’ve perfected the pub staple, Fish & Chips, and make our pies and pastry in-Pub. Try our fresh burgers like the legendary Guinness® Burger, with your pint of Guinness® of course!
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time at Fionn MacCool's. Burger was tasty, beer was cold, and the live music was awesome!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 12, 2019

I would rate it a 5 but I usually do not rate anything that high but it is certainly a 4.5
We stayed in the Entertainment district very close to Rogers Place and the CN Tower and within a short walking distance from the restaurant. I had the Sheppards Pie (very tasty) and my wife and daughter had the mini yorkies (actually an appetizer). There were four on on the platter and they found it very good and just enough for them. Well worth the visit and also note that there is one at the airport so if you cannot get downtown I would certainly recommend this location also

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Typical Irish pub. Dark and dingy. No atmosphere. Only tried it because a cold wet night and close to our hotel. Ordered the steak pie with mash. Came in a large soup plate with food sitting in a pool of gravy. Can't get why it is not served on the side. Pie was mostly pastry with very little meat. Fairly tasteless. Only ate because we were hungry. Finished our drinks and left. Not our cup of tea. Doubt would recommend. Perhaps popular as a pub??

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

We ate here on our way home in between flights. Food was awesome. I had the steak and fries with a 9oz sauvignon blanc. My wife had a prime rib burger with poutine and a 9ounce cabernet. Our food arrived quickly and hot. The wine was good, even if we thought it did almost taste a little watered down. All in all would definitely return.

1  Thank 920ChrisS
Reviewed October 15, 2018

We visited just for a quick supper and a beer. The steak I had was one of the best I've ever had and the local 'organic beer' was really quite tasty. The service was excellent and if I were in the area again, I'd go back just for the steak!