“The Best Restaurant Chain - Thanks for coming to Canada!”
Review of PF Chang's - CLOSED

PF Chang's
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Description: Our menu offers culinary creations by our Co-Founder, Philip Chiang, that are inspired by the major regions of China and its neighbouring countries. Most of our dishes are cooked in a Northern-style Chinese wok fired by a 900 degree flame which creates "wok hay" or "breath of wok." Our unique smoky, caramelized flavours and crispy textures can only be achieved using this age-old traditional technique. Each dish is prepared to order using only the freshest, high-quality ingredients. We use fresh chicken breast and flank steak that are hand-trimmed each day in our kitchens. All our dishes are MSG-free. Our vast selection means everyone will find something to love. We can accommodate a variety of allergies and tastes. A Gluten-Free menu is also available. Attaining harmony of taste, texture, colour and aroma by balancing the Chinese principles of FAN and T'SAI.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

It is about time that PF Chang's crossed the border! But it was totally worth the wait. Wish I lived closer to Don Mills, but I eat there every chance I get. All menu items are superb, but Mangolian beef, Chang's chicken and the chicken lettuce wraps are the tops! If you've never been, it is a must!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We are so happy that PF Chang 's has come to Canada!!! Our expectations were very high after eating at their restaurants in the US and they lived up to all of our expectations. It is so great to have excellent quality asian food. We brought a guest that did not have allergies and she also greatly enjoyed her first experience at PF Chang's! We will definitely be back many times!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Innovative Chinese food with a bit of a twist. I went to the restaurant at Shops at Don Mills in Toronto for a business lunch, and the food was delicious. Outstanding wait staff -- very friendly and attentive who make you feel instantly welcome. I also organized a group event for 25 on their patio, and it couldn't have been a better environment. Although it was a chilly late-September night, the staff pulled the clear plastic windows shades and turned on the overhead heaters, and in no time the patio was toasty -- great, fun atmosphere! Can't wait to come back for dinner with just me and my husband.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

P.F. Chang's is obviously well respected in the US. Now I can see why. Every aspect of our meal was excellent. We had a very large party and our waiter handled our many demands with incredible skill. I would go so far as to say Tony was the best waiter I've had in a very long time. Nothing phased him. We had 2 people (my kids) in the group with life-threatening food allergies and he helped us steer through that with confidence. All allergy-friendly dishes arrived with servers indicating that they had been handled in a special way by the kitchen. That was a nice touch and gave us a lot of confidence. The food itself was excellent, about as good or better than high-end Chinese food one normally gets in Toronto, a city with very good Asian food. My only criticism, and its a small one, is the prices are a little high. Well worth it! Being able to eat Chinese food along with my food-allergic kids is something that I am truly grateful for - thanks PF Chang's!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Dinner with my family was a truly enjoyable experience.
My son has been to their San Diego location had nothing but praise for them.
The food was delicious, the service impecable with a great ambiance.