“good food, nicely served, good service”
Review of Spring Sushi

Spring Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Spring Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #359 of 8,516 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Toronto
“good food, nicely served, good service”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Been to Spring Sushi yesterday. Nice sitting layout inside, but if you are on one of the big tables, you will have to sit on the wooden bench, not the padded chair.
You get iPad to order your things, customized to Spring Sushi only. That was excellent, no more calling anybody. Order is submitted automatically, from their good selection of menu, all touch screen. Food is served nicely, everything clean and proper, quick service. Dinner on a Thursday evening will cost Around $3p per person. $23 regular price, then taxes and tip.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ssaini

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
toronto
“terrible service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

the food was ok. i imagine if you are hungry and willing to spend 2 hours eating then this is a good place. i went on a saturday to grab some lunch for myself, my daughter and her friend before seeing a movie. we had an hour. 10 mins to get seated so 50 mins. it was our first time so we didin't order as others did. order at least 30 things right off the top. sushi is by the piece not 2 pieces. the place is filled with students filling up so service gets bogged down. i never received my order as half went to the table beside me and the other half was still being prepared when we had to leave to see our film. i had two beers with my meal and the girls juice. these were very prompt as you pay extra, which is understandable.
in fairness to my server, she was going crazy with the tables of students all around ordering 100 things at a time. the people delivering food would place my order on the table beside which would be eaten in seconds, there order would come to my table in which i would explain i didn't order it. the food did not go to waste as someone in the vicinity of my table take it.
perhaps with hungry friends i would go back and spend 2 hours eating before a movie and then sleep through the film...

Ontario
“Pretty good for all you can eat”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Food was pretty good, service wasn't great, but it was fun ordering on an iPad. Atmosphere was fun, we went for lunch two days in a row. Price was reasonable.

1 Thank 2ndhnymoon
Toronto, Canada
“HAIR IN MY FOOD AND IN MY WATER.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This place is disgusting and sucks.

I get my water I took a sip and I see there is a hair in my water. HAIR IN MY WATER. I do not appreciate having short men hair in my water. I could have drank it. EW. Anyway I told my waiter and he got me a new one and I didn't make a big deal of it.

Then I'm waiting for my food all excited since I hadn't eaten all day and just as I'm about to take my first bite I SEE ANOTHER PIECE OF HAIR IN MY FOOD. That is not acceptable. I told my waiter and I was furious as to how they can, not only have hair in my water but also in my food. Thats really gross. My waiter tried to convince me to stay and he'll get me a new one but I was like FORGET THAT. Why would I want to stay when theres HAIR everywhere. This place is disgusting. The food didn't even look like how it did in the pictures.

I SUGGEST TO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO EAT ASIAN MAN HAIR NOT TO GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do, be my guest.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ayce sushi place ever.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

People need to shut up about how bad the service is, it's actually pretty good.
You could get 10% if you show your server your student i.d or t