“HAIR IN MY FOOD AND IN MY WATER.”
Review of Spring Sushi

Spring Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Spring Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #451 of 8,772 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This place is disgusting and sucks.

I get my water I took a sip and I see there is a hair in my water. HAIR IN MY WATER. I do not appreciate having short men hair in my water. I could have drank it. EW. Anyway I told my waiter and he got me a new one and I didn't make a big deal of it.

Then I'm waiting for my food all excited since I hadn't eaten all day and just as I'm about to take my first bite I SEE ANOTHER PIECE OF HAIR IN MY FOOD. That is not acceptable. I told my waiter and I was furious as to how they can, not only have hair in my water but also in my food. Thats really gross. My waiter tried to convince me to stay and he'll get me a new one but I was like FORGET THAT. Why would I want to stay when theres HAIR everywhere. This place is disgusting. The food didn't even look like how it did in the pictures.

I SUGGEST TO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO EAT ASIAN MAN HAIR NOT TO GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do, be my guest.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

People need to shut up about how bad the service is, it's actually pretty good.
You could get 10% if you show your server your student i.d or t

1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was really impressed about the service that i got. It was a delicious and exciting experienced.
I was impressed about the concept and how they take advantage of the technology.
The service was fast and accurately but not friendly enough. and the server are always on there cell phone instead of attending the needs of the customer. but some of our server was also helpfull a bit. Overall experienced i enjoyed because of the quality of the food...

1  Thank Boyet B
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Beware!
If you're looking for a food court experience with pretty much the same service...no service...then go for it.
Attention when you get your bill. Ours showed $60 extra on it (2 all u can eat menus) not ordered. We saw it initially on our iPad...asked info about it to our server who just said "don't worry about that. It's from the table before you. It won't be on your bill".....well guess what....IT SURELY WAS!!!!
To make things even worse, our server brought the machine together with the bill and put rush on us to pass through our credit card. I wanted to snap...but didn't want to completely ruin our night out.
Will never, ever go back!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Spring sushi is a 'Las Vegas' style, all-you-can eat restaurant, sitting on the top floor of the AMC Dundas.. All orders are done on an Ipad at the table explained by the sour/surly hostess after being seated, but if you do have problems particularly for us; the 'technology peasants'; luckily our cheerful server was quite willing to help. The tempura set $12.99 was quite decent; the makimono set 'C' $14.50 was the best; the ruby sashimi $10.50 was the most disappointing and the seaweed salad $5.50 was lacking of seaweed. All in all, all-you-can eat for $25.00/senior $21.99 is the best deal. My husband and I are two 'grannies' amongst the sea of youth who can devour ' a dinasour' but we were quite 'rejuvenated' after dining there.