“My own private Toronto!”
Review of LiveToronto Walking Tours - CLOSED

LiveToronto Walking Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: These private photography sessions take the chore (and mistakes) out of documenting your visit to Toronto. With a professional photographer dedicated to capturing your every camera-ready move, you'll enjoy each moment instead of scrambling for the photo. You might...maybe...miss asking strangers to take your photo or those charming pictures of your arm with half of an overexposed face. With this experience, you'll get 50 fully-edited digital photos - plenty of perfection for posting, framing and subtly bragging out. Be snapped at famous landmarks, get couple-time that you'll remember, re-enact your favourite sports moments, or step back into Toronto's past.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

What a wonderful tour -- just for me! Dustin guided me through Toronto's sights, both big and little, high-profile and tucked away. Being the only one on the tour, I was able to make requests, ask more questions, and see just what I wanted to see. Dustin has a wealth of interesting facts and tidbits about the city that made it that more special. AND, I now have a gorgeous photo album of me in Toronto, and I didn't have to get out my camera one time! I highly recommend LiveToronto's tours for anyone wanting a one-of-a-kind experience of Toronto.

1  Thank Anne S
Dustin F, Owner at LiveToronto Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so great to have you out on one of the LiveToronto tours, and I'm so glad that we beat the snow!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

How often do we look but never see? I was amazed at how dynamic, exciting and ever-changing Toronto is. As a history buff, Dustin not only gave me interesting historical tidbits of Toronto that I was not aware of, but Dustin also gave me great insight on the direction our great city is taking in the future. That was fascinating!!!
I challenge all my fellow Toronto residents to take this tour - not just to look at who we are and where we are going - but truly see. Cheers Dustin!

2  Thank Lee-Ann M
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The LiveToronto Experience with Dustin was great. He made the adventure fun and engaging! It was great see the photos after and be able to use it for various purposes. Thanks to Dustin for the tour!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very good experience. This is a very unique tour, Dustin is a very good tour guide, but also a great photographer. He know the best spots in the city for photos and you don't need to worry asking people to take them for you or taking one each.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rodrigo G
Dustin F, Owner at LiveToronto Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! Every tour is so unique, and it was such a pleasure to have the opportunity to show you Toronto.
A photo is worth 1000 words, and the 30+ photos from every tour are like writing a novel of memories! Next time you guys are up here, let me know and we'll take a follow up tour with the little one!
Dustin

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Dustin is very knowledgable and has incredible enthusiasm for what he does. His innate ability to make you feel comfortable, and it showed in my pictures. I also loved the fact that my photos were ready and cleaned up by the end of the day!

1  Thank Basim M