“Excellent Studio and Teachers”
Review of Fireflow Yoga

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fireflow Yoga
Ranked #35 of 117 Spas & Wellness in Toronto
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I originally started doing yoga because my chiropractor recommended it to me. After much searching for a good yoga studio on the internet, I came upon Fireflow Yoga. I have now been going to Fireflow for the past 8 months and I have to say that I am extremely happy with it. The teachers each bring their own unique experience to the class and are always helping you improve your practice. So far I have taken the beginners, ashtanga flow, and ying/yang classes and I think they’re all great. I now feel stronger, healthier and more aligned. If you’re searching for a yoga studio, I definitely recommend Fireflow =D

1  Thank Alejandro S

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I live very close to this studio and wanted to give it a shot. I have to say, I've never had a bad experience there. I've been practicing at this studio for almost a year now and have enjoyed every class. I've tried a variety of classes - beginners, restorative, ashtanga flow and ying/yang. The teachers are all super knowledgeable, inspired and passionate. This studio really does have a class suited for everyone. Originally, I was a yoga skeptic but the teachers at Fireflow have made me a believer! Highly recommend this studio :)

1  Thank Bryony R
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I started coming to Fireflow last Augusto. I live nearby and thought I would check it out. The teachers are so amazing and the classes are very challenging. i am a long distance runner and find like to come to class after a good run. It really helps to stretch out all of muscles and make sure I don't get injured. All of the teachers are really great and have so much to offer. I like the Ashtanga style of yoga they offer as it also offers a really good workout. I like that they often
add new things and keep me constantly learning and growing. The whole environment
is friendly and I really love it.

1  Thank Rachel G
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I cannot comment on the yoga class as I did not attend, however I can comment on the rude service that I received upon arriving at the studio. my friend and I had purchased a passport to prana pass a while back, it so happens that Fireflow Yoga is located very close to my house. I was in a hunt for a regular yoga studio and i was hoping that Fireflow was a great place to sign up....WRONG. I had forgotten my card that day, thinking it would not be an issue as I had done this once before in another studio i printed out my information and card # online. Upon arriving, i had explained to the gentleman with the shaved head (i believe he's the owner) that i had forgotten my card but i have all the information he needs in order for me to attend the class. Long story short, he was very rude, cold and definitely not welcoming. He had told me that he cannot accept what i have as he needs the actual card. Anyhow, my friend was already in the class waiting for me. I told her that he will not let me in so she left the class and we both excited the studio. We definitely did NOT feel welcomed at all and he did not want our business. If you are looking for a relaxing, friendly studio, sorry this is not the studio for you! I strongly recommend 889, i will be singing up with them.

1  Thank rlevin84
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very close to the Eglinton/Yonge subway station, Fireflow Yoga is a wonderful space to practise yoga with professional instructors in a warm clean environment. All of the yoga teachers clearly love what they do, and love sharing their knowledge with beginners and experienced yogis alike. I have taken several yoga classes and workshops in various places over many years, and have found that Fireflow yoga ticks all the right boxes: professional, clean, knowledgeable, flexible and helpful.

1  Thank ABE116