“Good food, service was a bit slow for an airport...”
Review of Molson Pub

Molson Pub
Ranked #5,653 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed May 26, 2013

...maybe we'd have gotten more attention if we'd bee drinking more than soft drinks and coffee . The food was great though. My husband had the steak and mushroom pie which he loved and I had a burger that tasted homemade, the fries are pretty ho-hum though...too bad. I wish I'd been offered another coke and we weren't asked if our meals were okay so couldn't report our missed gravy side.

There are newer reviews for Molson Pub

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was not expecting to be out this world but it really is a terrible place to eat. I had the chicken sandwich, the bun was stale, the chicken breast was about a third of the size of the bun. My serve was an idiot, it not busy but it took him 45 minutes to come back and see if I needed anything else or my bill. The atmosphere is lousy, you better be a Leafs fan. For a Molson pub they had a pretty small selection of their beers? All and all I would never recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stopped in here as I and a colleague had a few hours until our connecting flight and it was dinner time. It took a couple minutes to get seated, as they weren't checking for people waiting too often and it was a busy dinner time.

The server was buy quite quickly and brought us our drinks. She was back fairly quickly to take our order and was obviously very conscious of ensuring people could be out on a timely basis for their flights. We were in no hurry and she let us know that the burgers we ordered take a bit longer than other things. We saw meals coming out for others who came in after us coming out quite quickly (they weren't burgers). Our food arrived fairly quickly and was fine food. It wasn't spectacular, but it was good for airport food. When we were ready to pay it took a couple minutes to find the server but she came by fairly soon and got us settled up.

In all it was a decent airport dining experience.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

What a mix of thoughts I have about this place... Food for airport food it is better than average, get the pretzel (I had and it was good), I also had the French Onion Soup which I found better than the average, One of my business colleagues had the Beat Salad and loved it too. Service for this type of restaurant was the worst and in the airport you mostly care about speed and accuracy and our server had neither...

This being one of the only choices on this side of the airport tells me I may be back but not if I can avoid it!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was stuck for several hours waiting for my flight and wanted something a little better to eat than fast food, so I tried Molson's. That is exactly what I got--food that was just a little better than fast food, nothing to rave about. The service was dismal. My server was inattentive and failed to bring a requested condiment after being asked twice.

I did have to laugh at myself with respect to one aspect of my visit. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger (actually, the only kind of burger on the menu), and was momentarily puzzled when I thought that a ham sandwich had been mistakenly been served to me. The joke was on me, as I quickly discovered that the ham was actually Canadian bacon placed on top of my burger. Yes, we Americans can be kind of dumb sometimes.