“Sorry we bothered...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 23, 2010

Overpriced for sure. Two taco plates, one margarita, $49. Very average food, atmosphere was just average too. Margarita came in a tall glass with ice cubes...I don't know, I guess we were expecting a lot more. We love Mexican cuisine...this just wasn't it. Sorry.

Reviewed August 16, 2010

Not a great restaurant, but fair quality food with very friendly and helpful service. Close to everything in downtown Toronto. If you like Tex-Mex downtown Toronto, not a bad choice.

Reviewed June 1, 2010

If you get the urge to eat Mexican food in Toronto, avoid this place until you've sampled other fare. My girlfriend and I wanted some margaritas and some casual Mexican dining, so this place caught our eye while strolling from our hotel. Bottom line: the margaritas were beyond weak and you could get the same level of taste from any Taco Bell, but you'll pay a whole heck of a lot less.

Reviewed February 16, 2010

I admit that my Mexican food experiences are somewhat limited but this was the best I've had in a really long time! My first thought was "This puts Mexican Town in Detroit to shame".

The decor is dated and kitschy, the bathrooms are old so if you judge a restaurant on these things than do not bother. I loved the atmosphere here....Laid back, no pressure to get finished and go as well as fun!

The food was plentiful, hot, well cooked and very tasty! I do not begrudge the owners trying to make money so I found this restaurant reasonably priced for what I got.

I do not understand the bad reviews of this place at all.

1  Thank Wendigo1