“It became an instant favourite! The perfect downtown spot for a quick breakfast or lunch”
Review of Cafe Plenty

Cafe Plenty
Ranked #1,144 of 8,469 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a place to get a good coffee on a break from work, I came upon Cafe Plenty. What a wonderful stroke of luck! The latte I had was perfect! They even had lactose free milk. The treats to go with the coffee are yummy and all baked in their kitchen. Then it became my favourite lunch place because the gourmet sandwiches, wraps and healthy salads are soooo fresh and delicious!
It can be bustling and busy at lunch time, but things are very well organized and move quickly. Very fresh food is served up fast.
The owner and her staff are very friendly and helpful. I got the sense of Manhattan decor and always feel comfortable sitting at a counter or taking my food to go.

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Pleasure to Eat Lunch Near AGO”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Excellent lunch cafe on Dundas just West of University Avenue. Unique and tasty salads. Excellent coffee and tea. I like the tarts and quiches. The ingredients are obviously of the best quality and everything is really well prepared. They have this beet salad with heritage beets that is outstanding. Not a lot of seating. They put things into nice takeaway boxes though.

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Great sarnies!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a great spot on Dundas West for a toasted ciabatta at lunch. It's not cheap, but the food is very good quality (I had the roast beef and blue cheese). The decor is light and was lovely with the sun coming through as spring started to hit Toronto finally. I'm lead to believe the pulled pork and mango slaw is the real winner, but that's not back on the menu until summer....and I'm back over the pond! Came as a tourist, and is the sort of place I'd pop into once a week for my lunch if they were local to me.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Plenty of Good Stuff at Cafe Plenty”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food is superb - it's creative and mouthwatering and interesting. It's also pricey and comes with a lot of oil - OK, it's good oil, but I end up wearing a lot of it when I sit down to eat a sandwich or salad. They've just celebrated their 1st year anniversary and they seem to have a large following. They are my go-to place when I'm in a hurry and need something quick and delish!

• Visited March 2013