$404
Doubletree.com
$358
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
$323
$285
$214
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast roommini martbreakfast was includedryerson universitydundas squarewaffle makerjarvis streetminute walkfront desk staffsmall hotelfridge and microwaveroom doorplace to sleephomeless peopleclean roomsconvenient locationshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 11, 2014

This hotel is tired and needs some TLC. Other than central location, there really isn't much in favour of this hotel.

This was the worst hotel stay my family and I have ever had. We needed to get up early to do the Sporting Life 10k run, however we did not get any, and I mean ANY sleep. None. Zero. All night long, there were a bunch of drunk idiots in the hallway yelling and making a lot of noise. I called the front desk at 2 a.m., and they did come up and warn them. That last for a few minutes before it got loud again. I called the front desk again at 3 a.m. They were again warned, however it did no good. I ended up going out at 5 a.m. to speak to these morons and they finally became quiet. However, we had to get up at that time anyway. This was completely unacceptable. I would strongly advise against staying at this hotel, unless you don't require any sleep whatsoever - in which case, it would be perfect.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Kumar S, Manager at Comfort Inn City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Good Day;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Comfort Inn City Centre.

At the Comfort Inn City Centre , we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Comfort Inn City Centre, Toronto

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I paid 80 with tax for one night here and I was surprise at how great it was, what a hidden gem! A 5 min walk from young and dundas it is in a perfect location. Clean. Newly renovated rooms. Only downside is no parking and continental breakfast was just ok. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good bargain!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Kumar S, Manager at Comfort Inn City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Shan;

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn City Centre.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Scored a good deal for $70 a night. Room was spacious, clean, pretty, and nice. Bed was comfy, very big bathroom and overall I was pleasantly surprised because I had low expectations for the price we paid! I liked that they had comfy, nice carpet. It seemed a bit more upscale for the motels I am used to paying that much for. Would I pay over $100? Probably not though. P.S. Parking is $20, or you can do what I did. & Use the parking lot down the street for like $7, but it's only till 6 am I think, so up to you how you wanna work thay out.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Madam;

Thank you again for sharing. We hope your next visit will be even better.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We booked this with Choice Hotels and got a great price. It is right opposite Ryerson University and as mentioned inn other reviews within walking distance of the Eaton Center and Dundas Subway. The rooms are very nicely renovated, the hotel being an older building. They have retained some of the charm by keeping the original staircase. We were on the top floor, 4 story building and I would not wanted a room in the basement. The breakfast room was down there and there are windows but they had to out lighting in the windows to brighten the room. You get free internet in your room which is rare at hotels in downtown Toronto. The breakfast had choices of waffles, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, cereals and fresh fruit-apples and oranges. We were 2 nights and didn't have to repeat which was nice. The lobby is small but very welcoming with a fireplace and seating area. Our room had a fridge and microwave. Great for leftovers and storing drinks. There is a mini- mart directly across the street. Our room faced a brick wall, no view but very quiet for sleeping. We would definitely use this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you can handle the stairs take a 4th floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine K
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Comfort Inn City Centre is a nice newly renovated three store hotel with small but comfortable and modern rooms. It's a bit pricey but worth the money if you cherish good night sleep and want to explore the city by walking. For example 15 minutes walk to bus station and the restaurants nearby and 25 minutes to Hockey Hall of Fame

Room Tip: The street in front of the hotel isn't too busy but asking for a room away from the street gives you a better good night sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple