“The Haunted Toronto Walk”

Haunted Walk of Toronto
Book In Advance
Original Haunted Walk of Toronto
Small-Group Toronto Ghosts and Spirits of the Distillery Tour
University of Toronto Ghost Walking Tour
Ranked #10 of 131 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Ghosts, graveyards, hangings and haunts. From the old military town of York to the metropolitan city of today, discover Toronto's darker history. Stroll along the haunted cobblestone streets of the historic Distillery District by lantern light. Visit the old hanging grounds near the St. Lawrence Market, where many a rebel, and perhaps a few innocent souls, met with a gruesome end.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My partner and I enjoyed the walk. There were many stories and history facts present in this walk around Toronto. It is a great date night idea and if you go on the right night you can go inside these haunted buildings. I think the next time they are entering one of the most haunted houses is on August 24....so get your tickets now! Go ahead, get your spook on!

PS....there is an 1 hour and 30 minutes of walking, so wear something comfortable, and dress for the weather, because they literally will go out in rain or snow. Check it out :D

There are newer reviews for Haunted Walk of Toronto

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I did not like the Tour.
The stories about ghosts and other stuff were nice, but there were too many boring moments between walking from a place to another.
The tour guide wasn't that much interactive with us

It's not worth the price.

1  Thank popamiw
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Two of our granddaughters and my husband and I really enjoyed learning the stories of the buildings in downtown Toronto. I would advise everyone to take this walk, it was great fun and good exercise at the same time! And we even got one really scary picture.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This tour is an amazing mix of history and chilling ghost stories from the metropolis. Who knew Toronto had such a colourful and spooky past! Having done the Haunted Walk in Ottawa and Kingston many times in the past, it was great to find out that they have now expanded to Toronto. Our fantastic tour guide, Rowena, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Any day spent in Toronto should be capped off with either of the two tours offered by the Haunted Walk. Will definitely be back again and again!

2  Thank BlueBird1314
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a nice blend of history and ghost stories. The tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and captivating. As a long time resident of the city----I saw buildings I had never seen before. A great way to spend an evening.

1  Thank BostonFan2013