“Amazing Ghost Tour!”

and up
Original Haunted Walk of Toronto
Ranked #10 of 146 Tours in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Ghosts, graveyards, hangings and haunts. From the old military town of York to the metropolitan city of today, discover Toronto's darker history. Stroll along the haunted cobblestone streets of the historic Distillery District by lantern light. Visit the old hanging grounds near the St. Lawrence Market, where many a rebel, and perhaps a few innocent souls, met with a gruesome end.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a nice blend of history and ghost stories. The tour guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and captivating. As a long time resident of the city----I saw buildings I had never seen before. A great way to spend an evening.

1  Thank BostonFan2013
All reviews
"ghost stories"
in 52 reviews
"mackenzie house"
in 35 reviews
"our tour guide"
in 81 reviews
"black creek pioneer village"
in 32 reviews
"interesting history"
"a lot of fun"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I can now say I have done both tours in Toronto, and they were fantastic! I don't visit Toronto often and am unfamiliar with the city generally, but this was a great way to see it. The stories were extremely detailed and frightening! Our guide was an awesome story teller and had the whole group hanging on to her every word. Will definitely go again next time I visit!

1  Thank beckylm103
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had the chance to do both the Ghosts and Spirits of Old Town in the distillery district and Toronto's Haunted Walk and loved them both! My guide was super friendly, very knowledgeable and an excellent storyteller. I had no idea that there was so much interesting history in Toronto. The mix of history and ghost stories was perfect and I was surprised at the beautiful buildings and scenery along the way.

I would highly recommend taking these tours!

1  Thank OreoMB
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was leery of going to this but once our guide started my reservations disappeared.

The tour was well paced, interesting and a lot of fun.

I had three young kids with me who hung on her every word and even though it was about the spirit world, there was an awful lot of Toronto (and Canadian) history mingled in there that made it somewhat educational too.

It starts off in the distillery district and gives you a history of the site, that alone is worth the admission.

1  Thank Brick M