“Amazing”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have never tasted such good sushi!! Our waitress was nice and helpful and the food was amazing. We really enjoyed this experience.

1  Thank Kim O

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good food, close to my hotel. The waitress was very nice and suggested Goyza for us to try - it was homemade, and ended up being amazing!

1  Thank Alison M
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had salmon sashimi and Tuna sashimi and a avocado hand roll. $39 taxes included and nothing to drink.
there were 7 very thin pieces of salmon (the smallest pieces I have ever had) and the same for the tuna.
I'll admit the salmon sashimi ($15!!!) was excellent but the tuna($16!!) had no taste at all.
It took 25 minutes for takeout and there was only 2 other people in there.
After reading reviews I had high hopes but for $40 I was pretty hungry and only half satisfied when I finished eating.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Must have walked by this place at least a dozen time. What I shame I've missed such great food for so long. The service was lovely and attentive; not pushy or rushed, we were able to dine. The ginger tea is - amazing. It's the real deal, not from a tea bag. The yam tempura maki roll was wonderful, as was the avocado maki. Hubby had the vegetarian bento and enjoyed with gusto. The pickled ginger was delicate with a good cleansing zing - it wasn't the bottled pink stuff so many places plop on the plate. The tempura fried bananas with green tea ice cream was a lovely finish.When visiting Toronto we will now have this place on our flight path. Seriously, the ginger tea - terrific. The food here among the best we've had in town for the price range.

2  Thank travellingdoris
Reviewed December 10, 2012

A great little restaurant. The waitress was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when helping us to decide. The food was lovely - very well cooked and very tasty. The decor wasn't great but the food was!