“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stopped here for dinner on Monday. Wasn't expecting much as we were tired and totally worn out from the oppressive heat of Toronto that day. We sat outside on a nice little patio covered nicely in the shade. The service was great. Very friendly and helpful staff. The food too was very good and came out fast. I didn't see the inside of the restaurant so I can't say much there. The only downfall was that they didn't take Debit cards, only cash or credit card. Would definitely go again though.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stumbled across this restaurant for lunch recently as a lot of the nearby restaurants were already full. Started with the calimari and shrimp which was really really good - it had a nice spice to it. My client had the chicken tikka masala which he enjoyed, and I had the lamb shank which was awesome - the lamb fell off the bone beautifully. The service was good too. I wish the weather was nicer so we could sit outside, as I found the inside was too dark and felt like a basement (which it pretty much was).

Reviewed May 20, 2014

A bite to eat and watch the game. I prefer soccer and football. Cant wait for world cup. Great atmosphere crowd really gets into it.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Bad food, horrible service! Never go again.
At first there was no one to welcome us. After getting the table we had a hard time to find someone to take the order. The poutine was burnt. Although they changed it, the new one also smelled burnt, and The wings looked like ostrichs'. However, ambiance and music were acceptable.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We reserved a table and they sat us near the entrance - it was absolutely FREEZING and I mean FREEZING! Mind you it was January but really... They moved us to a warmer spot once it became available. It was cozy and comfortable. The food was delicious and very nicely presented. The price was really good for the quality and portion size. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Very busy place with a great atmosphere until it got a bit later in the evening. We noticed a "bouncer" came on duty and then the younger drunks who cant handle their booze started to come in. It got louder and a different atmosphere evolved altogether - cleary gearing up for the "night" crowd. So, my recommendation is that if you want a nice reasonably quiet dinner with friends then go earlier and get out of it before 11:00 p.m. or so before the maddness begins. If you are part of the late night clubbing crowd then go after 11:00 - you'd probably love it. I would definitely go back for the food - delicious, comforting and filling.

1  Thank karmic487