“Savory Indian Cuisine”

Butter Chicken Factory
Ranked #1,670 of 8,569 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Cross the threshold of the Butter Chicken Factory and enter a world of exotic flavours. Our modern dining room complements our traditional menu, which features authentic Indian dishes that will be sure to delight. Our delicious menu includes our signature Butter Chicken,, Balti Gosht, Ragonjosh, Aloo Jeera, Seafood Vindaloo, Vegetable samosas, and a variety of unforgettable sweets. Celebrate, indulge, and relax with the memorable flavours of Butter Chicken Factory.
Port Dover, Canada
“Savory Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

It was a bitterly cold Friday night and we were all sweaty after a Bollywood Fitness class. After all that calorie burn, one would think we'd go for something healthy. Nope, we decided to just reward ourselves with Indian cuisine. I am so glad we threw caution to the wind. It was the most savory and tasty Indian dinner I ever had. The garlic naan was so yummy, the butter chicken so creamy and delicious. Everything we ordered ... the chicken pakora, samosas, veggie pakora, eggplant, okra, cheese and peas ... perfect blend of sauces. Yup, I wouldn't mind going back to this place when I am in town!

• Visited November 2012

Auckland, New Zealand
“BEST INDIAN MEALS IN YEARS”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

What do you do - only two other people there - do we go in or avoid? Well Indian Restaurants do oftem survive on takeaways...so we went in.Totally brilliant - I had Chicken Tikka and my husband Lamb Vindaloo(VERY hot) absolute 10/10 for both

Visited October 2012