“Great Tex-Mex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were so glad our hotel was just down the street from the Lone Star. The service was very good as was the food and drinks. They no longer had a drink menu which my wife likes to browse for new creations and their décor seemed to need a little more attention to repair and cleanliness since our last visit, but all in all we had a good time

There are newer reviews for Lone Star Texas Grill

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Nice atmosphere, good food and great service. We went as a group and the servers hustled to accomodate us, never once complaining. Great job!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

No beer menu! No local brews. No specialty brews. No n/a beer. Took ten minutes before our server showed up. Then she couldn't answer half the questions I asked. I ordered the fajitas and the chicken tortilla soup. I've had that soup all over the southwest and in Mexico, and I can honestly say this is the worst imitation of chicken tortilla soup that I have encountered anywhere. The fajitas were small in portion, with only 1 slice of green pepper, and a very small portion of onions. Meat was the equivalent of one chicken breast, sliced. Meat was done perfectly and was tasty. Salsa is also somebody's idea that is nowhere close to reality. Cold canned tomatoes with garlic,onions, maybe a little adobe sauce. Tortilla chips were fresh made and the best thing about the meal. We will never go back. My advice: if you want TexMex, don't eat here.

Lone Star T, General Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Hi, we are sorry to hear your experience did not live up to our high Lone Star standards. Please email me at scout@lstg.ca

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Chose this place for dinner one night, as it was close to hotel. Really great service kind of made up for the so-so meal & drink. Wouldn't go out of my way to go there again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stopped in for a night cap and snack. The bar was nearly empty there were five staff members standing around we were sat next to a dirty table that stayed that way. The food was okay and the drinks were fine but the dirty restaurant and unattentive staff left us disappointed.