“Amazing Indian Food on the other side of the ocean.”
Review of Indian Roti House

Indian Roti House
Order Online
Ranked #623 of 10,305 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: TakeOut Style Indian Restaurant specializing in Indian Roti Cuisine located at Toronto HarbourFront
Reviewed April 5, 2018

After visiting the Ripley's Aquarium, we were starving and were looking for a nice place to eat and relax.

After googling for some time, this restaurant popped up in the feed and had decent ratings for it.

We decided to give it a shot.

It is merely a 5 mins walk from the aquarium.

It is a small hotel, with mostly dealing in parcel orders. Hence, the first impression was not that good.

But, we didn't have the strength to walk and search for another one, hence decided to order the food.

They have a good variety, but we thought of going with the combos.

We ordered one for Dal Makhni and Shahi Paneer combo.

Damn, they were delicious and finger licking good.

Must visit to try India food.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I was in the neighborhood and stopped by there for lunch.
Had the spinach & potato roti and it was better than I expected!
Tasty and nicely cooked potato was just what I wanted and I was very satisfied. The service was good too and do recommend to stop by if your in the neighborhood.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Had the lamb tikka masala roti, it was awesome! Great spice level, excellent flavor and some juicy little fatty pieces. Best roti I've ever had!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Loved the place
Loved the malai kofta and saag kofta wrap
Would love to try all and not too pricey for the quality

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Love the food here. You have to wait as every order is cooked fresh. Call or order on door dash. The actual roti is thin and paperlike. I prefer the rice instead and order naan.

The Samosas are a great starter and you get two so share!

Always my go-to for Indian take out!

Date of visit: January 2018