“Faz was amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Aches Away Toronto Massage Therapy
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Faz was amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I've seen a couple of physiotherapist and RMT but Faz came with another approach. Not just fix the issue, but rather find the reason for it and try to prevent it in the future. A complete walk through showed that not my leg but my back is the reason for all problems. Big thanks to Faz

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“World Class Massage Therapist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Faz is by far the most knowledgeable and experienced masseuse I have had the pleasure of working with. I met Faz when I first moved to Toronto from Sydney for 6 months. Since then, I see him at least twice a week whenever I come for work. He is amazing at restoring the body after any kind of stress, whether it be a 22 hour flight or a rock-climbing injury. In the 35 countries I have visited thus far, I have always enjoyed trying the massage techniques used locally. Faz uses techniques which borrow from all of the types I have experienced, be it Thai, Deep Tissue, Remedial, Accupressure and more. He loves his gizmos, and has the ability to not only diagnose and treat temporary discomfort, but also to help engender life changes which have paid great dividends for my body. Faz's massage truly needs to be experienced to be believed! A true "must experience" of Toronto.

Sean - Sydney, Australia.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Toronto
“Not your average massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I am in my 30s, do a lot of sports and have recently returned to school full time. Time spent on my bike, plus 10 hours a day studying has taken a toll on my neck and shoulders, causing some really bad headaches and even dizziness. A few massages with Faz helped immensely. It is not your typical massage, so if you are looking for the 'lie down on the table bliss' variety, this may not be for you. Faz uses stretches in conjunction with deep tissue work to get amazing results. He will also spend time showing you stretches that will help make the benefit of your appointment really last. I can't recommend him enough.

Visited December 2013