“Extremely Disappointed”

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Extremely Disappointed”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I booked to come here on July 1st 2014 approx. 2 weeks ago, and on last Thursday I received an e-mail advising me the show was cancelled.

The whole point was to surprise my fiancé for her birthday, as she has never been to Medieval Times. The e-mail said that I could reschedule, however if I rescheduled the show meant nothing now.

I phoned the 1-888-935-6878 number to attempt to receive my refund, this lady who I must say was polite gave me a phone number to phone (416) 260-1234. I phone that number and spoke with a lady was was extremely rude on the phone. She kept telling me you can reschedule it, each time in a more aggressive manner. I told her I just wanted the refund on my tickets back, she told me to write down this reference number down and she will transfer me.

The phone then went silent, and after approx. 1 minute she yells into the phone "HELLO". I told her I am waiting for you to give me this reference number. She advised me that "I was waiting for you to get a pen." she then gave me a reference number and transferred me to an extension that went to a guys voice mail name "Mike".

I left a message with the reference number and my phone #.

I am now waiting for a phone call back from "Mike", I feel that Medieval Time's stole my money. I paid for a service in which I have not received, and they are withholding my money after I asked for my money back for a show THEY cancelled.

I do feel if I never receive my money I will write to the local news papers about this SCAM!

Visited June 2014
9 Thank Rysiu M

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

It was well organized, everyone maintained character n was very polite. It was something different that I enjoyed and I will be recommending friends and family to. It was wroth every penny.

1 Thank Julissa A
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“What a fun night out!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great waitstaff, really fun show! The whole night/show is a well oiled machine. We pre-purchased our tickets and paid for an upgrade and were ushered through quite quickly. This was worth the extra money as we were in the front row and had unrestricted views of everything. The show was great and our teen child loved it. The atmosphere is brilliant and was built up beautifully by the MC. The horses and the falcon were spectacular.

The food was basic but really good, especially the tomato bisque and there was lots of it.

The foyer and arena are well fitted out.

The only down side is the cost of all the extras, which was not unexpected and the staff at the merchandise tables seemed to be quite miserable, not happy to be there and did not enjoy answering my questions (the only blight on an otherwise fantastic night). I would happily go again with the family and pay the extra for the front row seats.
We also decide to catch the Go train instead of driving which is in fairly close proximity and is sign posted well. Parking is very accessible though.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Pippa P
Toronto
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Disappointing......”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Had heard many good things about this show what a disappointment!! The food was mediocre the show was OK....everyone wanted money every time you turned around...we were with a party of 10 6 teenagers and 4 adults and we all felt the same...none of us were feeling it:-(

2 Thank Gr8te_karma
Québec
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Must see!!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I've been there with my family as well as with a group of 16-17 year-old group of students. The experience is totally worth it!

Visited November 2013