“Kings and Queens Come to Life”

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Touhe do Work Very Hard To Both Entertain And Treat You As Royalty. Copious Dinners Where You Are Encouraged To Use Medieval Instruments to Eat With (fingers), and The Actors Go All Out In Every Performance.

1  Thank travellingsinclairs
There are newer reviews for Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My son was 4 when we attended the show, and he was mesmerized. We saw the new show, and I was impressed by its scale. Lots of action (so much so, that my son wouldn't eat anything!), leading to many questions, and a love of swords! We still have the special cup, which he enjoys looking at. It was nice to be able to look at the animals after the show. I also couldn't believe how many people were packed in and how efficient the process was for seating, eating & exiting. A good evening out for kids.

1  Thank XaineB
Reviewed April 23, 2013

A little bit cheesy but certainly one of a kind. Entertainment for the whole family. We went on a school night and there was a school outing there. Kids looked liked the had a lot of fun cheering on their knight(s)! We enjoyed the food - good value and good quality. Something different for sure.

1  Thank monixmonix
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

10/10. Food was better than expected. Staff were great. Knights were amazing. I have been wanting to go here for years... was worth... for birthdays, with friends, family or work colleagues. Do it! Grest night out!

1  Thank Kittykatization
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We went this past weekend with the entire family for a Birthday party - there were 14 of us in total, so not a small group. We had a great time and the kids enjoyed it.

From the moment we showed up the staff were helpful and friendly - and yes, they called us "Lords" and "Lady" from the very beginning - it was fun and the kids got a kick out of it.

There were a lot of people to watch the show, but we did not feel crowded in the auditorium and there where many things for the kids to look at (and buy!). The only comment I would have would be that the bar service was slow in the auditorium - there were only 3 on staff.

The show itself was great and very entertaining. The horses were well trained and after the show you could see the horses and meet the knights and take pictures etc.

I found the food to be pretty good as well. I know there are some reviews indicating the food was not fabulous, and I am not sure if changes were made in the kitchen, but for me I liked what we were served (I also knew we were not going just for the food nor were we going to a fine dining restaurant). Tomato soup, chicken, rib and potato - simple but good. The portions are huge, and the kids get a full adult plate as well - we took home the left overs. Our server was great and was very attentive and was in character the whole time.

The tickets are pricey, and had we not received a group discount we probably would not have gone. The discount made the price worthwhile and we are glad we went, it was a good 2-3 hours of entertainment.

1  Thank Nicole C