“Entertainment for the whole family.”

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed April 23, 2013

A little bit cheesy but certainly one of a kind. Entertainment for the whole family. We went on a school night and there was a school outing there. Kids looked liked the had a lot of fun cheering on their knight(s)! We enjoyed the food - good value and good quality. Something different for sure.

1  Thank monixmonix
Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"fun experience"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

10/10. Food was better than expected. Staff were great. Knights were amazing. I have been wanting to go here for years... was worth... for birthdays, with friends, family or work colleagues. Do it! Grest night out!

1  Thank Kittykatization
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We went this past weekend with the entire family for a Birthday party - there were 14 of us in total, so not a small group. We had a great time and the kids enjoyed it.

From the moment we showed up the staff were helpful and friendly - and yes, they called us "Lords" and "Lady" from the very beginning - it was fun and the kids got a kick out of it.

There were a lot of people to watch the show, but we did not feel crowded in the auditorium and there where many things for the kids to look at (and buy!). The only comment I would have would be that the bar service was slow in the auditorium - there were only 3 on staff.

The show itself was great and very entertaining. The horses were well trained and after the show you could see the horses and meet the knights and take pictures etc.

I found the food to be pretty good as well. I know there are some reviews indicating the food was not fabulous, and I am not sure if changes were made in the kitchen, but for me I liked what we were served (I also knew we were not going just for the food nor were we going to a fine dining restaurant). Tomato soup, chicken, rib and potato - simple but good. The portions are huge, and the kids get a full adult plate as well - we took home the left overs. Our server was great and was very attentive and was in character the whole time.

The tickets are pricey, and had we not received a group discount we probably would not have gone. The discount made the price worthwhile and we are glad we went, it was a good 2-3 hours of entertainment.

1  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Most recently, I had occasion to celebrate a special birthday and my family took me to Medievil Times in Toronto. Frankly, I was not really sure what to expect. All and all, it was a fantastic experience and it made me feel like a kid again . . . sword fighting with my buddies in the backyard. However, the actors employed are very professional and leave you with the impression that you are literally back in Medieval Times. If you are celebrating a special event or just want a fun night out with friends, then check it out. Bring a big appetite and be prepared to eat with your hands!

1  Thank Man52