“Just Ok”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was my first ever visit to Medievil times. The food was average. The show was average. The service was very good and the staff were eager to please.

1  Thank pstechnology
Write a ReviewReviews (1,057)

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My son has gone for a birthday party and for school, I went with the school for their Medieval portion of the curriculum.

Food is ok, the action is more about the show and gift shop that they make you go through before you leave.

1  Thank 328sandip
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Really fun experience for the whole family. Worth a visit for everyone coming to Toronto. Beautiful horses and an interesting show. If you are to visit Medieval times - look for a coupon to save some $$$

1  Thank CanadaSuites
Reviewed October 3, 2012

It was my first time to go and I took my parents and my boyfriend. They all enjoyed the show. The cast were always in character. The servers/wenches were all nice and would make you feel like royalty. The food is good and the serving is huge. I did not have enough time to finish my food though since I was too pre-occupied with the show and cheering.

The wait time to get in the dining/show room was a bit long (or maybe we came too early) but there were some good stuff to see/do while waiting. Maybe more activities should be added for the pre-show for more engagement and to keep people from getting bored.

1  Thank JJtravelmuncher
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a great time, it was my first time and I love the evolvement with the cast. The concession stand before the show was ok, and there are lots of great items you can buy but it can be a little pricey.