This hotel used to be a residence, so might not be quite what you are expecting. The rooms are small, but well equipped. We had two single beds, a microwave, kettle, free tea, coffee, powder creamer and sugar, cups and glasses, and a small fridge, also a tv. There is a communal kitchen, books to read, a computer to share and couches along the halls to use. The bathrooms are communal and communal showers. The place was old, but clean. It did have a lingering smell of cooking. The down side was you could not control the temperature in your room and someone was talking on the phone in the hall and it was very loud in our room. The did have a sign up saying to be quiet after 11 pm and it did seem that everyone went to bed by then. No parking, but there is some across the street. The Manager was very helpful and nice. When you look at the web site, the rooms look exactly like they are in the picture. Just be prepared this is not your "regular" type of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, St. Lawrence Residences & suites is designed to handle all accommodations-leisure travels, business travels, extended stay or student housing. Our rooms are moderately priced and includes amenities such as: -air-conditioner - Color TV -Free wifi -Microwave -fridge -double cook-top -pots, pans & dishes. -Linens and towels provided Dining table or love seat or both depends on room configuration. Guests are welcome to use common kitchen and bathroom. Laundry facilities are within the premises. Phone in the lobby is free for local calls, Free Wi-Fi available all over the property. The dishes, pot and pans are yours to use at no extra charge all we expect is clean dishes, and pots & pans, for the next person. We offer accommodations geared to budget minded travelers. The Linen is provided Free for a limited time and includes bed sheets, pillow cover, blanket or comforter, and a bath towel, Limited secure parking available at property for $35 a night. Neighbourhood unsecured surface parking at reduced rates may be searched A 13% HST & 8% sundry charge is added to room charges etc. Our front desk hours are 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM, Monday to Saturday. Sundays closed. Please contact us 48 hours prior to arrival, by email. Check out time is 11:00 AM House keeping service if required No pets allowed No smoking in the building ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Saint Lawrence Residences & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Lawrence Residences And Suites
- Saint Lawrence Residences Hotel Toronto