We have stayed with Geoffery a number of times now and found him and his B&B very warm, hospitable and welcoming. While there is a variety of things almost everywhere, from books to teapots to art to antiques, it is all a part of the charm that keeps us going back. We enjoy the neighbourhood partly because the streets, other than Gerrard and Parliament, are nice and quiet and have some great old houses to look at. In addition, there is the House on Parliament, a little pub just around the corner that has incredible waiters and great food, and a yoga studio right across the street. It's within walking distance to downtown and is very close to public transit. We have always enjoyed the breakfasts at Pimblett's both for the quantity and the fact that everything tastes good. They'll even make you kippers if you tell them ahead of time. Sure beats a continental breakfast. We made some use of the free WiFi and had no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto