After a long flight I was warmly welcomed by Mr. Pimblett himself, who gave me a wonderful room on the third floor called Prince William. I felt immediately very much at home among antiques and the Betty Barkley stile ambiente. In this cosy hotel you are personally included among the guests and the staff, without being forced upon. The hotel is situated in the very center of Toronto, 3 miniues from the next streetcar. I must mention the wonderful English breakfast, which misses nothing and is prepared by Frank. Next to my room was a patio and I could enjoy there the Indian summer with the coloring leaves and the remarkably fresh air which came up from nearby lake Ontario. I truly had a wonderful week there. I come back for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto