I have nothing against Toronto, but this particular establisment and scarey district did not work for us at all. There is a reason the owner has a male doberman and it seems this b and b is not quite cut from a Trisha Romance painting. I am not sure why there would be a b and b in that district.
We both prefer a cleaner setting and more enthusiastic service. I don´t know why there were so many good reviews for this place in March. The rooms are smaller than normal. The walls are thin.
At least the weather was pleasant...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast