This was my third stay at this casual B&B in a rambling brick Victorian in Cabbagetown. I keep coming back because I love the eccentric decor, the casual atmosphere, and the quiet off-the-beaten-path location. As other reviewers have noted, this place is not for everyone. Don't stay here if you expect turndown service, new linens every day, or cookie-cutter accommodations. Do stay here if you like random oddity and unique character, huge English breakfasts, animals (a dog and a cat are in residence), and a relaxed and casual atmosphere. It's like being a guest in your eccentric uncle's mansion. Geoffrey is an excellent host, and the breakfast is cooked to order. The streetcar is a short block away and the ride to downtown takes just minutes. My one complaint is that my bed was a little too firm, but I wouldn't stay anywhere else, considering the value and unique experience provided by Pimblett's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast