Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Always great

I go to most shows at least twice. Plan to have a sore face from laughing! She The People is all... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
strawblonde61
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Great night with friends and lots of laughing!!

This is for sure an event for all to go see - She the People! The Second City is a great comedy... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Guide48229

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Toronto
from $78.08
from $76.90
from $131.20
More Info
All reviews sketch comedy comedy club saturday night live laughed so hard great cast live comedy current events reserved seating cast members great seats lots of fun spins hilarious performers jokes stage audience
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Fun night, lots of laughs. I like the small cramped seating-reminds me of our simpler past. You can catch all the excitement from the stage. The audience interaction or reaction is part of the fun. Reminds me of our traditional Canadian venue nothing fancy- some drinks snacks and good entertainment! Great for families with teens and young adults.

Reviewed December 6, 2014

We had never been to Second City and thought we would give it a try as we were in the City overnight. The acting was good and we did enjoy the show. We did not like the strange seating. We were two complete strangers although there were all kinds of vacant tables. The chairs were arranged in a way that meant that I was looking at my husbands back during the show. Weird.

Reviewed December 5, 2014

I've seen Second City before. This show was funny, but since we are not from the area we did not get all the joke references. The venue is horrible. Everyone is crammed in the room and sitting at these tiny tables. The show was not sold out this night, but it was still packed and I'm claustrophobic. I almost wanted to leave before the show started. Plus the wait staff has to weave in and out of these tables making the situation worse. I think it would be better to remove some of the tables and spread people out to make it more comfortable. I would not spend the money to see this show again unless it was in a different venue.

The one good thing was they do offer dinner and a show. We did go to Wayne Gretzky's restaurant before the show. The menu is limited, but the food was delicious and the staff was amazing!!

Reviewed December 2, 2014

Excellent night out for sure. Took our kids last time, they are 15 and 16, totally worth it. They laughed as hard as we did. Never had a bad night at Second City and we have been 4 times in the past two years. Tons of fun and well worth the price. Not expensive as well inside for drinks and food!!

Reviewed December 2, 2014

Sorry to say, neither improvisational, nor vey funny. Only a couple of the skits incorporated any impov, and very little was all that funny... it really fell flat, in my view. For those coming from out of town, also know that some of what's supposed to be funny is composed of inside jokes about Toronto figures and issues.

1  Thank SaulPittsburgh