“Ok sandwiches”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Toronto
“Ok sandwiches”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

This restaurant is extremely busy, but has fairly fast and efficient order and sit down until your name is called system. The sandwiches (chicken and beef) were small but fairly good. The fries were limp. The papaya salad was bland. The bathroom was absolutely filthy with an overflowing toilet that took away any possible enjoyment of the meal.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank TorontoMusicman

• Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Toronto, Canada
“Great lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

I've been to Banh Mi Boys about a dozen times and it never disappoints. I often go for lunch with friends and I usually get the pork belly bao. Try getting the club bao from their 'secret' menu, which is pork belly and fried chicken…so fatty and good. Also you can't go wrong with their sweet potato fries or kimchi fries…YUM.

• Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great meatball sandwich.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the meatball sandwich from the yonge/gerrard location. When I first opened the wrapper I bit into one of the meatballs. I found them to be soft and flavourful, yummy. The toppings complimented the meat and I put some siracha sauce on it for a little heat. I need to try some of the other offerings but if the meatball sandwich is any indication of their other meals I will not be disappointed.

Barrie, Canada
“YUM!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

What a delicious spicy fresh experience! These guys are doing something different, healthy, and serving it up quickly and friendly. Keep up the great work guys the banh mi beef was Amazing and the kimchi fries to die for!! Thank you!!

• Visited March 2014
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I went to Bunh Mi Boy at 390 queen st W in Feb. There were no customers beside me. So, I walked in and there were 3 girls and one guy. I was standing for while and those three girls just inorged me because they were busy playing suduko or cross words from the news paper. I was really upset and wanted to walk out. I told all the people I know off not to go to that place because the service is horrible. The manager should train the staff properly by providing the best customer service to each individual guest.

• Visited February 2014