“Fabulous food!”

Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Chinatown
“Fabulous food!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Great Banh mi. Love the 5 spice pork belly, great bread and veggies. Good value, great choices. Will be back to try the bao and duck

• Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Tacoma,WA
“Don't Banh mi from this restaurant!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Thus far the only five star review Ive given. Friendly, tasty, and priced right. Pork roll came with pickled veggies on a super fresh roll

Manchester, New Hampshire
“My initiation to Banh Mi, and I'll be back for more!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

While not my first experience with Vietnamese cuisine(I have had pho on a few occasions), this was my first time with banh mi, and it was absolutely satisfying! You can choose your spiciness level(I had the grilled pork mildly spiced with the kimchi fries on the side). This is a concept that definitely needs to come to my neck of the woods(New Hampshire), for the closest really good Vietnamese restaurants are in the Boston area(about an hour's drive south), and if they did, I'd be right there in a New York minute!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank slaintenh
“Great”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I live in Los Angeles and I don't think that we have Banh Mi restaurants. While we were in Toronto, my daughter suggested that we try it. I loved it. The taste and choices we easy and perfect. when they make your sandwich, you have the option of choosing your spicy level. I love spicy food and my daughter prefers more mild, so we chose exactly what we want. Maybe the boys should open a place in L.A.

• Visited August 2012
“Great sandwich”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My first Banh Mi Experience! Small amount of seating, so we took sammies outside and sat at park bench on Queen West and people watched. Simply - it's about Vietnamese flavouring of meats etc on a crunchy baguette, with kim chi on the side - a tip of the hat to the history of the French in Vietnam.

Some people love vietnamese food and love crunchy bread. I'm not one of those, so will not be rushing back for another - but as a first experience, glad it was this one. Worth the visit.

• Visited June 2012