“Amazing gnocchi night!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Cross street: Gladstone Ave., East of Dufferin St.
Transit: Streetcar stop right near by, 100 meters away at Gladstone.
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Oohhhhh that was sooooo goood!!! I went there with my friends during the gnocchi night. It was so good we are actually Italian and it was really nice eat the authentic Italian gnocchi!!! Nice nice night I was so full for 2 days

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I've been here many times and the food is consistently good no matter what is ordered. One of my favorites is the roka salad. The all you can eat gnocchi night is a great deal on the 29th of each month. Just delicious.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was attending a performance at the Melody Bar with 8 friends so we decided to have dinner first at Piola. Lucky for us, it was "Wine down Wednesday" !! Half price bottles of wine EVERY Wednesday. Jay (may have been Jake), our server, was lovely, attentive and put up with 9 chatty, indecisive ladies with a smile. Portions were generous and food was good/great. All in all, a wonderful evening and I will most definitively come back next time I am in the area.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

went there with a large group of friends, and had an excellent meal. very good service, very good pizza, fresh salads.. the place also has artwork on display, which makes it nice to just hang out and enjoy. hard to fault the place.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Best salad I've had in ages. The meatballs are also great! The pizza here is par for the course with other places in the area, which is good. I actually prefer this place over Terroni's or Pizza Libretto