“Hit the spot”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Hit the spot”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I went to 2 ramen places in Toronto and preferred this place more. The gyoza had a but too much filling but tasty nonetheless. The ramen soup really hit the spot. I would definitely eat here again if i found myself in Toronto and craving ramen

London
“Good Ramen”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Popped here because we fancied Ramen and remembered it from a recommendation a few years ago. Still good! Small restaurant, had a slightly funny smell this visit, but the restaurant was clean. We both ordered Ramen, was tasty and good noodles. Service was a bit disinterested but then we were only popping in for a short lunch. Maybe in the evening it might be slightly more friendly. Worth going for the Ramen though - reasonable price too.

• Visited April 2013
“Favourite Soup in the City!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I love love love the Netsu Ramen here. Nothing quite curbs my craving for fresh noodles, veggies, ground pork and just the perfect amount of spice and heat! Unfortunately, since they opened the prices have gone up and the protein portions have gone down but it's still very inexpensive and so worth it!

New York City, New York
“Delicious Gyoza”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

By far, the best gyoza I've had at any restaurant the filling was perfectly seasoned. I didn't even need the dipping sauce. I also enjoyed the Miso Ramen noodle bowl. My son had the shoyu ramen noodle bowl. We sampled each others and agreed he miso was better and he doesn't even like miso so what can I say???

• Visited October 2012
toronto
“SLURPING DOWN MEMORY LANE”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Never thought I would be in ectasy over a simple bowl of noodle!!!!! But this is a bowl of heavenly prepared, deliciously yummy and warming to the soul 'RAMEN'!!!!!!! And to top that off, the noodle house also serve a wondrous platter of 'GYOZA' that will melt your heart!!!!!!!!!
Only thing I missed is the furiously slurping noises but then it is considered 'impolite' and 'rude' in the western world.

• Visited March 2012