Arrived on a rainy afternoon. Parked in a dry, underground parking ramp. Nice start. We were at the reservation desk a little after 3:00, their stated check-in. They offered our booked room, but we could wait about 10 minutes and they could have an upgraded room for us instead. Accepting their offer, they directed us to Sen5es to enjoy a complimentary non-alcoholic drink. Espressos were delicious. The staff came to us and gave us our room keys and finished what could only be described as one of the most pleasant check-ins experiences. Happy, cordial, and efficient. WOW!! The upgraded room was a luxury suite. Seating area, a separated bedroom area, a walk-in wardrobe/ change room and an upgraded bathroom. Multi shower heads to soak you in a shower made for more than one. The clincher had to be the heated marble floors in the bathroom. These extra features along with quality bedding and linens, power drapes, television, internet use and sofa comfort made our choice of the Soho Met over other older named hotels in the general area an absolute home run. And yes, the Toronto Blue Jay are on our schedule of things to do. I can see Rogers Center from our bedroom window. A 2 block walk to be at the game. Five stars. Great job to all staff and corporate for a great offering for visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel is simply Toronto's finest, whether you call it a luxury, boutique or design hotel. At once supremely indulgent and artfully subdued, the hotel affectionately dubbed "SoHo Met" is a vibrant scene unto itself. From inspired culinary creations and rejuvenating spa treatments to advanced in-room technologies and innovative business services, a limitless range of sophisticated pleasures awaits you. Whether you are staying for just a weekend or weeks on end, you will quickly realize that one does more than stay at the SoHo Met ... one lives it. The moment you set foot upon the marble floors of the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel in Toronto, you enter a world of exquisite delights and unparalleled convenience, where the hotel's commitment to service and personal attention exceed all expectations. The three story, loft-style penthouse suite and 92 oversized, luxurious guestrooms and suites represent the very epitome of SoHo Metropolitan style. European natural down duvets and triple Italian bed linens grace the luxurious king-size beds. When it's time to say good night, use the smart technology to adjust lighting, motorized draperies and do-not-disturb light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your SoHo Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Metropolitan Toronto
- Soho Metropolitan Hotel Toronto