Hotel was very nice. Nice staff, nice location, excellent parking underground ($30) but worth the money as I could leave my room, go to the elevator down to my car and back in about 2minutes. Heated parking and very private. The rooms are great, but mostly the bathrooms are right out of the movies. Double doors, all the best products, robes, great lighting, soak tub, private toilet. Floor to ceiling windows, electronic curtains. Mini mart across the road. Very pleasant. The ONLY thing we can negate? We found a billing for $6.78 tucked away on our Visa. When I called this morning and inquired for what, I was told we had taken a bottle of water from the mini fridge. I told the fella we brought a cooler full of beer and water, and IF i had wanted water I'd have gone to the mini mart across the road and bought a 2litre bottle for $2bucks. I'd never buy a little bottle of water for $6.78. The accounting guy said he'd check with the mini bar manager before refunding the Visa. If we get jacked around, i'll let you know here on trip advisor - but i'll tell Visa to delete the charge regardless. If they argue we DID have the stupid water - my rating for this property falls to a "one."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel is simply Toronto's finest, whether you call it a luxury, boutique or design hotel. At once supremely indulgent and artfully subdued, the hotel affectionately dubbed "SoHo Met" is a vibrant scene unto itself. From inspired culinary creations and rejuvenating spa treatments to advanced in-room technologies and innovative business services, a limitless range of sophisticated pleasures awaits you. Whether you are staying for just a weekend or weeks on end, you will quickly realize that one does more than stay at the SoHo Met ... one lives it. The moment you set foot upon the marble floors of the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel in Toronto, you enter a world of exquisite delights and unparalleled convenience, where the hotel's commitment to service and personal attention exceed all expectations. The three story, loft-style penthouse suite and 92 oversized, luxurious guestrooms and suites represent the very epitome of SoHo Metropolitan style. European natural down duvets and triple Italian bed linens grace the luxurious king-size beds. When it's time to say good night, use the smart technology to adjust lighting, motorized draperies and do-not-disturb light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SoHo Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Metropolitan Toronto
- Soho Metropolitan Hotel Toronto