“Gross me out!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Accch! It was disgusting. I shared the most expensive steak on the menu. It had that previous frozen taste. I make a steak way better than that on the barbecue. The deep fried noodles tasted stale and no crunch. The potatoe slices were under cooked. And my glass of wine had a huge FLY floating in it. After that first sip, I couldn't eat anymore. You want a steak? Go to Pusateri's & pickup a beautiful angus steak for half the price. Never again. Can hardly wait until this place is demolished. Bye bye. Blah!!!

3  Thank JoyLW

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Ok so the service doesn't measure up to the prices.
Here are the comments at our table.
Best steak!
Best lobster Cantonese.
Presentation is not their thing either. The steak comes as a slb of meat on a plate.
The sides are ....well on the side. No garlic bread or pickles here. Fried onion and fried potatoes.
The service has been the same here for years but the food is top notch.
You decide what you're looking for.
Don't expect dining and you won't be disappointed.
The food will not disappoint.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place has been on life support for the last few years.
There are many better places for both steak and Chinese food in the City.
It is over priced and the quality of the steak does not seem to be what it once was.
I am told that they will be closing as the subway has expropriated the building. Will not be a great loss.

3  Thank Terry R
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Always loving the steak, of course we had it again as our main course. This time I've added photos so you can see how great it looks. We started with the baby back ribs which are broiled to perfection.

Tip 1: Order the ribs lean and well done.
Tip 2: No reservations, so come by 6:30pm
Tip 3: Try to sit in the main dining room.
Tip 4: Order the steak or lobster

Enjoy!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place is pricey, has limited wine list... but you get the best steak and lobster. Period.
I love coming here but its a rare treat.. disguised as a Chinese restaurant in really jewish area of Toronto.. but the beef is to die for. NEVER had a bad meal here.