“Okay but not worth the $$$”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed March 10, 2014

No complaints except they sure are proud of their food and drink. Too expensive for what you get. I won't go back until they become aligned with competitive price points for similar offerings.

There are newer reviews for The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I frequent this location often. It is the best restaurant we have been too. The shriimp cocktail and the Baseball steak are to die for according to my husand. I prefer the Filet Mignon. If anything is not to your liking, they make it right!

This restaurant has a great ambiance and the staff are always friendly, polite and helpful.

1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We visited the Keg for our anniversary dinner. I had made reservations requesting to be sat near the fireplace. When we got there, the place was packed. Didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes. We were given a small booth, and told that the table was not available for us. (disappointing but not that big of a deal.} We ordered appetizers and they were fabulous. Stuffed mushrooms and bacon wrapped scallops. Waited way.....too....long for dinner, as the kitchen staff were "super behind". Oh well, what can you do. The steaks were excellent as usual. Even with a few issues, I highly recommend the Keg. Always a great time. Compliments to Nick our server. He was great.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had a delicious prime rib dinner at the Keg on New Year's Day,2014. The dinner was ample and for Canada, reasonably priced with two drinks $50.00 for one person. The service was great. I would eat and drink at the Keg again, if I am in the area.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

if you want to spend the money to have great food, this is the restaurant for you! My steak was perfectly cooked and well seasoned. would return!