“You won't be disappointed”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Estate Drive is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #180 of 9,074 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Reviewed March 22, 2013

4 very close friends got together for a long overdue meal out. We were at the Yonge Eglinton location and it was a Saturday night. They don't take reservations on Friday or Saturday (it's first come first served) so you sit in the bar area until your table is ready, which wasn't long at all. We ordered steaks and shrimp meals for our dinners and everybody was very impressed on the portion size and the tasty food. Lovely restaurant, very modern and clean, large tastefully decorated bathroom. Will definitely return to this location- Good times.

Our only complaints were the size of the table. We all commented on the fact we felt it was too small because our appetizers could not stay on the table and the menus also had to be removed to accommodate our drinks and food.

Also, the restaurant was quite dark and we had to use the lights on our cell phones to read the menu... that needs to be sorted out. If we didn't have lights on our cell phones would the waitress be helping us order with a flashlight?

Will be back again... the Keg never disappoints

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been to this Keg before and it never disappoints. My steak was cooked to perfection. The appetizers were tastey and they make a very good whiskey sour. The atmosphere is very laid back snd cozy. The restaurant is very clean. Our server was professional and friendly. I shall be back.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ate here with a friend who recommended it. We both ordered the special-- Braised Beef Short Ribs with Mashed potatoes. It was fantastic. I would eat these every night if I could. I tried my first Butter Tart -- delicious. The place was packed with a line, so we chose to sit in the bar area where we had fantastic service.

I would visit the Keg again anytime...

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The food is fantastic. The service is outstanding. The staff know their product. The lighting is on the dark side but otherwise there is nothing bad to say about this place.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I ate here last night because I was in the area on business. Normally you can count on the food to be good at any Keg however the ribs last night were what I would consider to be poor based on the price and expectation of the quality the restaurant chain is known for.