“nice”

Lisbon by Night Restaurant
Ranked #1,052 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Dundas and Palmerston
Mississauga, Canada
“nice”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

This place is nice, the all you can eat fish dinner was good. I just found that the fish just to boney, we spent a lot of the time picking bones out of our teeth. The staff were very nice and caring. True portuguese food and atmosphere.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank yyzhnl

Toronto
“Good for Canadians, but short of the authentic”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife and I had been to fado houses in Lisbon, most notable Senhor Vino, which I highly recommend. So to celebrate our anniversary I figured we could do the same here in Toronto. Te food was good, and not expensive. The service was AMAZING, Susana (I think) was an amazing waitress, super nice, helpful, etc. No complaints about the food. It isn't Portugal, but hey, when you live in canada unfortunately you never get as good as the original, that's a result of living here. This rule applies to foods from all corners of the world. The music was the weak point of the night, although, I must say that it was good, just not as good as the girls I heard in Portugal. The girl (owners daughter) was decent, but the old guy has to retire (and so does his outfit). The guitar players were amazing! I would say if you're looking to replicate an experience you've had in Portugal, don't attempt it, but if you're ok just getting a decent version, then do it. At least the food is worth it.

• Visited April 2012
winnipeg
“Great Portuguese restaurant”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I was in for dinner with my girl friend on the way to Portugal the food was amazing and the staff were all very friendly just like being in Portugal

• Visited March 2012