“Great for an overnight stay”

Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Ranked #40 of 135 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I chose this hotel as it was an all suite property and the hotel is within minutes of the airport. The rooms are big and comfortable and most of all clean.
We had a bedroom as well as big lounge, desk, bathroom and shower area.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jbearKent
EvanKorec, Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear jbearKent

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel.

We appreciate the positive feedback and I will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to your next stay!

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,440)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a deluxe executive suite. Great and clean room. We had a continental breakfast included
Nothing special about it. Even the regular breakfast was not worth it.
We paid the upgrade only for the room
The sleep number bed was working find.
In the feature we will choose to have breakfast elsewhere

Room Tip: Choose higher floors better rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank francine059

Dear Francine059,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Although we have improved our breakfast offering quite a bit over the last year, we appreciate that there is always room for further improvement. I’m glad you feel that the upgrade to the Executive was worth it considering all of the extra added value including private access floors, access to the Club Lounge, our most newly renovated suites, and more. The great thing about our location is the convenient access to numerous dining options so we are glad that you were able to find something you like.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Hotel was dated , but very clean & nice people at desk , shuttle service was good , great location to airport & 401 hwy, Overall a very good experience . I would go back there for sure. Travel experience went smooth , that's what we all want

• Stayed: August 2012
EvanKorec, Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear rbrake,

Thank you for reviewing the Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport and for pointing out some of the great benefits of staying here. We’re glad to hear that you would come back and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I checked in, went to my room and found it lacking a mini-fridge which I required. Immediately I was relocated to the Business/Executive floor. He came to my room to help me move my luggage, then called to be sure I was satisfied with everything.

I've always loved staying at this hotel but this stay was one of the best yet! I felt like a VIP!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear texascanuck13,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I’m glad we could accommodate you on our one of our Executive floors for this stay and I’m really happy to hear that our staff went the extra mile to help you. Although we do not guarantee a refrigerator in all of our suites we do have quite a few so please put this in as a 'request' for your next visit and we will do our best to take care of you again.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Unexpected stay and booked room same day. Excellent room layout, bedroom separate from living space. Clean smelling, esp. since it was a smoking room. Single complaint, the in suite fridge was foul smelling and the area surrounding it was dirty. Free parking and free Wi-Fi was a major factor in booking here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
EvanKorec, Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Greetings Calypsowomayn,

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel.

I have brought your issue regarding the fridge to the attention of our housekeeping team so thank you for the input. Although WIFI is complimentary I would be remiss if I did not point out to others reading your review that our nightly parking fee is $14.

Thank you again and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I booked the Radisson Suite Hotel on the night of July 8th, the day of the massive thunderstorm in Toronto that blacked out a large portion of the city, caused extensive flooding, and shut down roadways. My flight back home that night was canceled so I booked the hotel on short notice and without much research. The weather was awful the entire evening. Initially the Lobby started flooding, then we lost power. The hotel staff did a phenomenal job of handling the difficult situation. Stan, the bartender at the restaurant (I think that was his name), did a great job keeping everyone at the bar in high spirits. There was no power and the only food available from the kitchen were club sandwiches yet they did their best to make sure everyone was fed and looked after. On my way to the airport I had left my backpack, which contained my passport and wallet, on the hotel shuttle. The hotel staff went out of their way to track it down and get it back to me. My cell phone battery died also towards the latter half of the evening and the Manager was kind enough to lend me his phone so I could send out an urgent email to my family to let them know I was okay. The staff also assisted folks up the stairs to their rooms since the elevators weren't always functional.

I don't remember much of the room itself because it was entirely dark due to the power outage. However, the room was comfortable and adequate given the circumstances. All in all the staff at this Radisson did a remarkable job that evening helping stranded travelers in a very difficult and stressful situation. Thank you to your entire team!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Soxrdu

Greetings Soxrdu,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your understanding of our situation on the night of your stay. We did our best to accommodate our guests considering the “difficult circumstances” and we appreciate the positive feedback!

Please contact me directly for your next stay and I will be sure to make up for the inconvenience you encountered.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on July 7 & 8 and I had booked it with Booking.com at $60 per night for a King size bed with a suite. Separate bedroom from living room. Very big and clean. Each side of the bed is adjustable for softness or hardness which we really enjoyed. 2 TV's but there the older style. Parking is $14 per night which seems quite steep. There are many restaurants right beside the motel including two Tim Horton's. You could probably park in one of the many restaurant parking lots for free. This room had everything we needed including a fridge. Oh ya, but planes often fly over the motel so we usually kept the cooling system fan on to somewhat offset the noise. We would return

Room Tip: With the planes above you probably want to be lower down. We stayed om the 6th floor. I think there...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Don B
EvanKorec, Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Greetings Northernboy2NorthBay,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for pointing out some of the benefits of staying at the Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport.

$14 for parking is comparable with other hotels in the area and we do not recommend anyone park overnight in the restaurant parking lot as cars do get towed from there.

Our summer pricing is very competitive, especially on weekends, so we hope you return soon!

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport

Been to Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!