“good value”

Ranked #41 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Timmins, Canada
“good value”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have stayed dozens of times at this hotel and when I have to be in that area it is by far the best choice. The rooms are large enough with separate bedrooms and are always clean and well appointed. Beds are very comfy. Lots of restaurants and convenience stores well with in walking distance.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
RadissonSuite_Hotel, General Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much your kind comments and we are happy to hear that you keep coming back to us. Cleanliness is something we pride ourselves on and our housekeeping team loves to hear when our guests are pleased with their efforts.

We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Located near the International Pearson Airport with a reliable complimentary shuttle service. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Good room service.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Stayed here during the Toronto Motorcycle Show 1st week end of January.
Booked through Hotwire @ $69 per night + tax in Sept/2011. Thought all was good when we arrived. After settling into the room around 4.00pm we heard the planes in landing mode. Honestly they sounded about 500 ft overhead. This place is not sound absorbing at all.
Luckily, air traffic stopped by 11.00pm and did not resume until 6.00am
Otherwise, clean room , comfy bed and staff are easy to deal with.
Large pool and spa on site. Family friendly

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Edmundston, Canada
Reviewed January 30, 2012

A clean, well appointed, hotel. beds are very comfortable. The only downside was the amount of air traffic. Food was good - catered fro business meetings. Staff were excellent - very friendly.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
RadissonSuite_Hotel, General Manager at Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and our staff are very appreciative of your kind words. We hope that you will again choose the Radisson Suite Hotel the next time you are in the Toronto.
London, Canada
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Booked this hotel from across the street (on my blackberry) when I learned I could not extend my existing booking at the Doubletree. Clicked on a link on what appeared to be the Radisson web page. Either Radisson is selling banner adds to Expedia, or Expedia has created clever landing pages that have the look and feel of a Radisson page.
The problem arose after I crossed the street to check in at the Radisson - only to be told my 'third party booking' was made for the following night (funny...considering I said 'today'). The lady was absolutely powerless to help me, explaining that my hotel was paid in full and she wouldn't be able to honour the preferred rate. I explained that it was never my intent to book through a third party and that the rate was of no consequence. She encouraged me to call them back to make the change. 20 more minutes of phone time later, Expedia assured me it was fixed (had to get the 'supervisor's approval to honour the same rate - at this point it was about the principal of the matter - ugh).
Returned to the desk...only to be told they couldn't yet see it on their systems. Asked if I could give them a credit card to check in while they awaited the 'paperwork' from Expedia (they have no ability to contact them ...despite their observation that 'people book through third parties inadvertently 'often'). By now I'm losing it and I risk being late for my corporate function. Finally Karen came to my rescue. She magically was able to take my credit card to allow me to check in - and just asked that I pop by later to ensure the room was charged appropriately. She upgraded me for my trouble. Room was beautiful, spacious, and very conveniently located to the Congress Centre (walking distance), Tim Horton's for my morning coffee - and gas station for my rental car. Overall it worked out. Feel that if this is the way of the future for hotels, they really have to improve their ability to communicate with the third parties though...I was two minutes away from walking out.

Room Tip: 15th floor was awesome
1 Thank CanadianAnge
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience. It is crucial that the reservation process involving third party internet sites is seamless, and clearly we failed to accomplish that. The matter has been adressed at the highest level to ensure that this type of thing does not happen again.

We are glad to hear that in the end we were able to provide you with a pleasant experience. Karen has been recogonized for her service based on your kind words and on her behalf I would like to extend our gratitude.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Toronto area.
Saskatoon
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I was very impressed having stayed at other hotels in the area, I was expecting the same. But I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. First I checked in and my room was still being cleaned but I asked is there somewhere I could change since I was going to work and they instead upgraded me and gave me a room. Then I ate at their hotel restaurant and it was good! and service awesome. The bed was new and so comfortable, quiet and when I checked out the lady at the desk was fun and very very helpful. I had time to kill so she looked up where a particular store was, called a cab, stored my luggage and then when I came back I picked up my voucher and took the shuttle to the airport. Can't complain about anything

5 Thank badbella
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your extremely complimentary review of your recent stay at the Radisson Suite Hotel. Your kind words have been shared with the staff and they are all extremely appreciative of the fact that you took the time to write such a gracious review.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in Toronto.
Toronto
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We use this hotel quite often for weekend getaways. The price is usually most reasonable (often less than $100) and the rooms are actually well appointed suites with a separate bedroom and a living area that includes a sink, microwave and small fridge. The hotel is at the end of a cul de sac that is lined with restaurants which include submarine sandwich shops, a japanese food place and three or four mid priced sit down places. The hotel itself also has a very nice bistro bar and room service. We've stayed here at least a dozen times and never been disappointed.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank philf2
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on the Radisson Suite Suite Hotel. We are glad that you have made our hotel your home away from home when you are in Toronto. We look forward to seeing you again (at least another dozen or so times).