“Kensington Market Sweets Tour”
Review of Tasty Tours

Toronto's Ultimate Chocolate Small-Group Walking Tour
Ranked #5 of 46 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Award-winning food and chocolate tours and home of the Toffle™ - treat yourself to our Kensington Market Sweet & Savoury Food Tour or Toronto's Ultimate Chocolate Tour. All tours feature behind the scenes experiences, tidbits of history and lots of delicious food, including an exclusive Toronto Truffle aka Toffle™, a decadent cross between a maple butter tart and a chocolate truffle. Plus, our complimentary neighbourhood guide and food concierge service will help you make the most of Toronto. Besides our regular public tours, we organize private tours of all kinds, including sweet & savoury options! Perfect for your birthday, bachelorette party, corporate outing or even marriage proposals. Our goal is to create a sweet & lasting memory for you and your loved ones.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had a great time discovering various sweets stops in Kensington and learning about the neighbourhood's history along the way. The tour guide was knowledgeable & engaging.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was a great tour of a truly unique neighbourhood in Toronto. I learned a lot of interesting facts that I didn't know about my own city and got to stuff my face along the way.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I learned so much on this tour! All about how chocolate is made and where it comes from. The chocolate we tasted was so delicious and the stores we went to were so lovely. The walking from place to place was beautiful. We walked through Trinity Bellwoods Park which added a nice scenery touch. We also got to have a great sense of downtown Toronto and discover new sweet spots around the city. The tour guide was very knowledgable and very nice! I enjoyed the tour very much and had a great time!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Nice way to eat through Kensington Market through the sweets tour! Audrey was my tour guide and she was very engaging and knowledgable about the different stores and sweets.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been on both the Sweets and Chocolate Tasty Tours and they were both excellent. There are many places in Toronto I have yet to explore and having found Tasty Tours I was able to do just that and get sweet treats along the way (best of both worlds). Each tour guide, Audrey and Ian, were very informative and also had visual aids to help keep the guests engaged. The stores that were chosen were very well thought out because the quality of each vendor was amazing and now I know where to go when I go back to Toronto. So if you are looking for something new to do in the city and want to learn while taking a stroll and satisfying your sweet tooth, this is the tour for you!