“Awesome Tour!!”

Toronto's Ultimate Chocolate Small-Group Walking Tour
Ranked #6 of 50 Food & Drink in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Award-winning food and chocolate tours and home of the Toffle™ - treat yourself to our Kensington Market Sweet & Savoury Food Tour or Toronto's Ultimate Chocolate Tour. All tours feature behind the scenes experiences, tidbits of history and lots of delicious food, including an exclusive Toronto Truffle aka Toffle™, a decadent cross between a maple butter tart and a chocolate truffle. Plus, our complimentary neighbourhood guide and food concierge service will help you make the most of Toronto. Besides our regular public tours, we organize private tours of all kinds, including sweet & savoury options! Perfect for your birthday, bachelorette party, corporate outing or even marriage proposals. Our goal is to create a sweet & lasting memory for you and your loved ones.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Loved the tour! Audrey is a very good tour guide and I've learned so much from this tour! The stores we went to were very well chosen and let me try out dessert from all around the world.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is an unique experience of the Kensington Market! Although I have been in Toronto for a few years, Audrey's tour made me see Kensington in a new light as we visited multiple cute and tasty sweet shops. The food we had was great and came from a variety of culture, including Chinese, Turkish, Mexican... it really brought out the multicultural essence of Toronto! It was also very interesting to hear the history of every sweet we tried. The tour was highly informative as well as fun, and it definitely put me in a great mood afterwards (perhaps also due to a sugar high!). People who have a sweet tooth will absolutely love this tour!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

My daughters and I thoroughly enjoyed the recent Sweets Tour we took with Audrey through the Kensington Market. We had not visited this area before and we went to shops that we may not have gone into if we were on our own. We had many tasty things to taste from a wide variety of ethnic foods. We learned much about the area and the history of different foods. I don't think anyone would be disappointed if they went on this tour. We would go on another tour again and also want to go back to visit this area in more depth.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I went on the tour the other day with my friend and a family from out of town as well. The cozy size of the group made the tour feel a lot personal and the tour included a lot of interesting information. Even though as a local I have been to kensington couple of times before, I had no idea there were so much history behind every corner! The sweets were awesome, I was quite glad to have brought my water with me. I could also see that the kids were excited to try different things. The variety of stores we went to were great and now I know where to go back!

1  Thank cindhej
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I went on this tour with my girlfriend on Easter Sunday without many expectations. What we got was a highly informative and TASTY experience! We were able to experience sweets from many different regions of the world without actually needing to fly there. Our fantastic tour guide Audrey even helped customize a little surprise for my girlfriend! The value of this tour is great and you'll definitely get your money's worth!

1  Thank JayChum